PREMIUM REWARDS SHARING
This was the first initiative we were able to support back in 2017/ 2018 Financial year. The Premium Rewards Sharing Program allows the female farming co-operative of TUK, Rwanda to earn points and then trade them in for resources they need.
We were proud to donate funds to support this established initiative which saw the funds directed to:Agricultural Tools ( pruning, shears, pruning saws & sprayer)
- Helps to improve coffee production in terms of quality and quantity.
- Apply pesticides for pests and disease control.
- Will increase income from sales of livestock descendants.
- Will provide organic manure to apply on coffee plots.
- Improve nutrition of family’s through rich proteins in meat consumption
- Most farmers have no electricity at home, therefore, these allow the ladies to walk home safely and not use petrol lamps.
- Increased savings as they will be used as the main source of light in the family home.
- Improved education for children studying at night.
- Social and environmental benefit.
- Provide comfortable bed and improved sleep.
- Protect the family from diseases generated from the ground.
- Socially improve the clothing quality and comfort
- Build women’s confidence